This 3 day, 2-night adventure visits Guadalupe Valley during it’s peak season for tourism and entertainment. The Culinary and Music Festival is only once a year and Wine n Dine Baja has your reservation ready for 2 nights and 2.5 days of Wine, Music and Culinary Delight!
We depart Friday at 4pm down the gorgeous Pacific Ocean coastline. Enjoy views and a onboard service before our first night of Baja Bliss.
We check into our hacienda in Guadalupe Valley, the heart of Baja’s Wine Region. Get some great sleep in this quiet cozy retreat before another amazing day and a half of wine tasting, music and culinary love. Our hotel has a pool, restaurant/cafe and bicycles to cruise around.
- 3 days transportation and professional driver
- Master-planned adventure with adventure guide
- Two night accommodations at a relaxing Hacienda Resort
- Onboard Service – water, snacks, champagne and tequila or mezcal
- Breakfast/Brunch Saturday and Sunday
- Two private top-winery visits with tastings (additional to the Festival locations)
- Memories of a lifetime!
3 day music festival ticket – $150 purchase through us at a group rate. Cash upon boarding.
Food and wine at the festival – there are many booths/chefs/wine tastings (from all over Mexico) and selections at each venue, we couldn’t possibly pick for you!
*rooms are shared occupancy.
4 per room (2 queens) $450 p/p total
2 per room (2 queens) $526 p/p total
Please bring extra cash for any shopping, other meals/snacks /libations that are not included.